Death is certain but sudden deaths leave a void that is irreplaceable. Here are 5 Indian celebrities who died recently in the years 2020 & 2021 at a very early age.
- Sidharth Shukla died at age of 40. Big boss 13 winner #SidharthShukla died at age of 40 years on 2nd september, 2021. Famous actor and boyfriend of #shehnaazgill, dies of massive heart attack. His death came as a huge shock to his family, friends, fans and enetertainemnt industry.
2. Achor Rohit Sardana died at age of 41. Senior journalist and #AajTak news anchor Rohit Sardaandied of a massive heart attack on 30th April 2021. The renowned journalist was recovering from Covid and was recovering in isolation in the house in Noida.
3. Irrfan Khan died at the age of 51. Irrfan Khan had cancer and died in a hospital in Mumbai on 29th April, 2020. The actor & Bollywood icon #IrrfanKhan passed away fighting with colon infection. He has also won the national award for best actor in year 2000.
4. Sushant Singh Rajput died at an age of 34. Sushant Singh Rajput an Indian actor, known for his work in Bollywood was found dead hagging from the ceiling fan at his home in Bandra, Mumbai. #SSR was found dead on 14th June 2020, and was said to be died by suicide.
5. Raj Kaushal died at an age of 50. Mandira Bedi’s husband and Indian director died of a heart attack on 30th June, 2020. #Rajkaushal was married to Bollywood actor and TV personality Mandira Bedi with whom he shared a son.