div dir=”ltr” style=”text-align:left;”>I know many bloggers, travelers or foreigners who want to travel India but are scared because of one or another reason. There is much misleading information as well which anyways make them apprehensive to visit India.
As far as I am concerned I am true Indian and love every bit of my country. There is no country which is 100% secure- terrorist attack in America, murder cases in Australia, economy slow down and other things happen or can happen anywhere.
Obviously, India is different from rest of world but there are many reasons why it stands outstanding from rest of the world. We have things, places, the culture which make us unique from rest of the world.
1. Diversity: In India we have many cultures, states, religion, food and seasons. It is the only country where even in a lane you can find each homes having a different religion yet happy with each other. “Unity in diversity”- the main punch line which describes India.
2. Warm and welcoming people: People here in India are warm and welcoming. We saw any blonde and we start treating them as a famous personality. I saw many people running after foreigner for having a pic of them. Here only, even worst of the creed is welcomed with the warm heart.
3. Faith in God: Indians have utter faith in God. We have many religion and so many famous temples, mosques, church, and Gurudwaras. We believe in magic and powers of God, We have saints, books, places which not only calm you, helps you in self-realization but also make you familiar with life’s reality.
4. Colorful and Grand: From North to South, India has many colors to offer. In Rajasthan where you can see various forts, palaces, luxurious life whereas in Uttrakhand you will simple life, near to God. We have best Ayurveda, Yoga, Saints, Naturopaths which you can’t find anywhere else in the world.
5. Economical: Believe it or not but India is the most economical country you can ever visit. From modes of transport to food, you can find things at relatively lower cost than rest of the world. You can hire the best luxury hotel to hostels depending on your budget and nature of travel.
So have you ever been to this colorful country and if yes, please tell me what you like about my country. Also if anyone of you want to visit and is scared than please write to me, I would be more than happy to help you.