Marriage is the most important part of everyone’s life. It marks a new starting of life. Everyone tries to make it beautiful so that their life with a partner become full of enjoyment. The honeymoon is the first stepping stone in this series. Every married couple dream of going on a memorable honeymoon which they can cherish forever. The honeymoon is the key factor as it is the first time when two people from two different families join each other and spent time with each other.
- Goa- If you and your partner love adventures then Goa is surely made for you. Goa is divided among two parts: North Goa and South Goa. North Goa is famous for adventure sports, nightlife, and bars. Here you can easily rent a two wheeler or four wheelers at very affordable rates with less/ no security. In North Goa, you will find beaches filled with people for whole day and night. The series of open restaurants will take you to the beaches. Here you can enjoy drinks with your partner sitting on rest chairs.
If somehow you want to enjoy alone with your partner in calmness or the peaceful environment, then suggest you visit South Goa. Whereas North Goa is crowdy, rushy and full of living, South Goa is quiet, away from a crowd. Here you can also surprise your partner with candlelight dinner or watch sunset. Believe me, the time spent over here will be memorable forever for you and your partner.
- Udaipur- Romance is there in every bit of Udaipur. If you and your partner love luxury, royalty, and culture then Udaipur is simply meant for you. Udaipur is the only city in Rajasthan which is not only traditional but also modern. It is also called the city of lakes. You and your partner can enjoy the romantic sunset in boats, cafes on the bank of the lakes or lybrinth paths of this beautiful city. In Udaipur, you will easily find five-star luxury hotels to the resorts which make you feel like royalty.
- Gulmarg- Think, you and your partner are in a car and suddenly it snowfall starts. You start feeling cold and after hours of driving reach a destination which is covered with the blanket of snow and long deodar trees. Your cottage, a hut shaped made of wood, where you sip hot kawa with your partner and there is light snowfall. Gulmarg is heaven on earth and the romantic honeymoon destination for those couples who love to be with each other only. Those looking for quality and romantic times with their partner should head to Gulmarg.
- Khajuraho: Who is not familiar with the romantic caves of Khujaro filled with erotic sculptures? If you and your partner have interest in history and architectural symbolism than this is the best destination. Khajuraho has much more to offer to its visitors other than nagara style architectural symbolism. Khajuraho Temples are divided into two parts- Eastern group of temples and western group of temples. It is more famous among foreign tourists. In Khajuraho, you can not only learn the mystery of a happy married life but also how to make it more colorful.
- Puducherry: It is a small city which is little bit French and the little bit of Indian. Here you will find the mixture of Indian as well as International culture. Puducherry is best for those couples who love to have a romantic destination as well as interests in infortement. Puducherry has temples as well as beaches, here you can enjoy scuba diving as well can sit peacefully at Auroville, here you will find French quarter as well as Tamil Mentions. The best thing about this place is it’s not that crowdy like Kerala or other destinations. Puducherry has few famous museums as well as Churches. It is a romantic gateway to get familiar with two different cultures.
Here are few which I feel are the best way to start new life and to understand your partner and his choice. Do comment about your choices too.