1. Discover yourselves: You get to know about your limitations, be yourself, and overcome your fears. When you know you have to manage everything on your own and their is no looking back then you are more realistic to yourselves. You start following your heart and become more focused.
2. Gain confidence: once you know you have to manage everything on your own, there is different kind of confidence that empowers you. First time when I traveled alone, I was super conscious, scared but once I did it, I was confident and ready to go for another one.
3. Make new friends: When you are alone, we try to interact with people every now and then, try to make new friends. We know even for getting a good pic clicked we need someone and so have to interact and thus be good friend with others
4. Indulge in anything: There is no one to stop you or tell you what should be done and what should not be. I ate lots of Panipuri in Mumbai, though prone to cough easily but also at the same time medicated myself so that no throat infection catch me. So while travelling alone we are more cautious and know what can be the right thing for us.
5. Economical: Obviously spending on one is more economical than spending on two. No two rooms, air tickets, food or travel bookings. You are alone and manage for yourself only. Whenever you want and from wherever you want you can eat but with family or friends you have to make choices accordingly.