They love us more than our parents do
for them we are rain without which what rainbow do
are epitome of unconditional appetite for love
bring joy to our lives with hugs and smile..
OK!! raise your hand if you can connect yourself with the following points
- Mom wants to send you to the school, you don’t want to go, he/she is the one who will hide you behind herself and will also lie to your mom.
- You want to have late night maggi but needs a partner, she is the one who will be your partner in crime.
- Whether its going to park or friend’s home, she is the one who is always free and escorts you.
For me, above all three points are a hand raise. Yeah!! am talking about our grandparents- our oldest best friends. I am really lucky to have spend 30 years of my life with my Grandmother. Though she is no more with us but She was the one who knew me better than anyone else. Since being the youngest of four siblings, I was always pampered by her. I was my grandmother’s favorite. You know the best things about having the grandparents is
- They always save you from parents scolding.
- They are just ditto like you and know what it is to be like a kid. Just they have silver hairs.
- They will never say no for anything.
- Their stories, lives, stories are just very different, inspiring, interesting and really necessary to understand our real self.
- They are like rainbows always overhead and shining bright and a sign that you are protected & happy.
I really want my kids too to enjoy their childhood with their Grandparents, the way we did. For this I have decided to make them spend whole day with them sharing their talks and mischief. I will also get a collage done of their photographs and the happy moments.
As a token of love, I will ask kids to gift her a bottle of Parachute oil and a gentle head message, the way she used to give them while going to school. She loves the fragrance of Parachute coconut oil and always used to say that it is the best for hair growth and strength. Also it gives a shine to the hair which is otherwise not possible with any other hair oil. Since ages she is using and recommending the same hair oil.
So, a gentle message on her head will relax her mind and also this will give them their time, which help them to cherish it forever.
I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.