You know what is the meaning of my name “Sapna”, it means dream. I am dreamer and my biggest dream is to travel #Thailand as a localite and that too solo. I like travelling with family but that also comes with boundations and responsibilities. Travelling with family involves, nagging of MIL(Mother in law), tension about kids- what they are eating, where they are playing and also worries from husband side- where is he currently, may be drinking and dancing too much, going out with girls and list goes on. Therefore, I always wanted to travel #solo.
Now the question comes why #Thailand only, when there are so many beautiful counties. The answer is very simple. The Thailand is one of the most visited international country by Indians. Also, all the photos and description of this country has mesmerized and infatuated me more to visit it. Moreover, I can plan travelling here with most economical budget.
Okay!! you must be curious that how can I say I can travel here with the most economical budget. Yeah! you are right, I have never been to this place and nor any of my relatives or friends. But I have the power of Airbnb. Airbnb is an online marketplace and hospitality service, enabling people to lease or rent short-term lodging including vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms. It not only help you in getting budget stays but also the experiences that you can have at certain location depending on your preferences and not to forget budget.
My reasons to choose Airbnb:
- It is one of the most trusted site by the travellers having over 3,000,000 lodging listings in 65,000 cities and 191 countries.
- Here not only yo get full description, prices, pictures but also the honest reviews of the visitors.
- With various offers, schemes and discounts, you can book home, experiences at very affordable prices.
- Hosts are verified, and also covers insurances of the property of hosts, so that no one is at loss.
You know I have already planned my two days/three night itinerary at Thailand. Curious?? So here are the few things that I have marked as must to do in my list to visit Thailand. Obviously, the details source here is Airbnb.
- Visit hidden temple by boat & Make flower garland: I will begin my journey into discovering hidden gems of Bangkok, with an exciting ride on a long-tail boat along the canal in Thonburi(former capital city) for as low as ₹3,376 per person.
- Biking Bangkok Oasis, Nature Trails, Temples & Thai Food: The Experience starts with an Exciting Long-Tail Boat ride across the Chao Phraya River. Then a Gentle Cycle through Coconut & Exotic Fruit Plantations Observing Tropical Birds & Wildlife. I’ll get to explore Nature Trails, Pass through Thai Temples & Interact with Small Communities and Vendors.
- Learn Thai martial art and then eat Thai noodles!: Missing Thai food or Muay Thai is something offensive. I’ll start with the Wai Khru dance, which is a critical part of Muay Thai culture. It’s performed when a Nak Muay fights to pay respect to one’s teachers and also serves as a warm up. It can be seen as a battle cry to intimidate your opponent. I’ll then learn how to strike with all eight limbs (fists, feet, knees, and elbows) and step on the ring to hit the pads! This is a non-contact training session where you’ll learn how to strike only. So no need to worry about being hit back! After training, I’ll grab some delicious Pad Thai noodles or Tom Yum infused spaghetti. If I’d like, I can finish off we some Thai desserts, too.
Cost: ₹3,446 per person.
With Airbnb, searching for a good accommodation is obviously not going to be a problem. I can chose from a number of them mentioned on Airbnb depending on my budget, dates and other requisite. If don’t believe me, you can check here. All I want you all to pray for me and my dream get fulfill as soon as possible.
Oh!! you must be jealous of me and my expedition #livingthere but my dear friends it is only a dream which is yet to turn into reality. But that day is not far when I will be in Thailand and fulfilling my dream as I told you before also, I have the power of Airbnb.
Inspired!!, do share your dreams with us.