Here I will tell you about some Ayurveda herbs and medicines which are must during travelling and will also make it a better experience for you.
1. Amla: The biggest problem anyone face during travelling is of constipation. Different water has different reactions on stomach and many times seizes it thus causing constipation, nausea, headache, and other related sickness. Amla powder, a good source of energy which help in getting clean stomach. If condition is serious, you can also have Enema with Amla water.
2. Ashwagandha: Normally travelling cause exertion and new laces lead to lack of sleep or insomnia. Ashwagandha which is best stress buster/reliever will help you in good night sleep thus enabling you to enjoy your vacations/holidays more. It also give you power and relive from exertion.
3. Pain oil: We mostly go on adventurous trips and trekking causes pain in joints, and legs. Thus a pain oil is must have if you are going for trekking or having knee pain problem so that you can trek and can enjoy your adventurous trip.
4. Menthol Oil/ peppermint oil: It works wonder on any kind of pain. Its an edible oil which can be used as ointment for many joint pains, headache and others. Its a must, if you are going for many days and wanted to save yourselves from pain and its effects.
5. Aloevera: Aloevera is the queen of the herbs and can be used multi purposely. You can drink it, eat it or apply it. Whether suffering from stomach infection, or dirt on face, Aloevera is the best herb you can use.. Best part is a single leaf is more than enough for 3-4 days and is easily available everywhere in India.
So In case, you are looking for any more related info about Aurveda and products info, do write to me.